I was born in 1962 in Antalya Akseki. After graduating from Akdeniz University Faculty of Medicine in 1988, I started working in Çanakkale, my first place of employment. In 1990, I started my specialization training at İzmir Atatürk Training and Research Hospital after earning a specialization in General Surgery.
After receiving my specialization, I worked as a
Visiting Observer Physician in the field of General Surgery and Anesthesia Intensive Care at the UK Royal Berkshire and Battle Hospitals NHS Trust Hospital between 1995-1996
On my return to England, I came back to İzmir Atatürk Training and Research Hospital, where I received my
specialization, and worked as a specialist doctor at the 4th Surgery Clinic until October 2020. During this period, I
worked as Assistant Chief Physician, Emergency Service Assistants Responsible Specialist and Guard
Coordinator between 2000-2003 .
Between 2010 and 2012,
I received the Kidney Transplant Competency Certificate by being included in the Organ Transplantation Certification Program at Ege University Faculty of Medicine . Between 2010-2020, I
undertook the task of Intra-Provincial and Extra-Provincial Organ Extraction . Since 2012, I have worked at İzmir Atatürk Training and Research Hospital
as the Surgeon in Charge of Organ Transplantation (Kidney) as the kidney transplant officer of our hospital.
I served as a member of the Transfusion Committee between 2013-2020 .
I have been
working and performing my surgeries in my private practice in Alsancak Kızılkanat Health Site since October 2020 .
My surgical fields of interest:
– Kidney Transplantation and Organ Removal
– Oncological Surgery Diseases : Esophagus (Eesophagus), Stomach, Pancreas, Colon, Thyroid, Breast
– Cytoreductive Surgery (HIPEK) : Hot Chemotherapy (Chemotherapy
Bath for Tumors Spread to the Abdomen )
– Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy : Closed Gallbladder Surgery
- Surgical Hernias : Abdominal Wall Hernias, Inguinal Hernias (with Mesh Usage)
- Anal Region Diseases : Hemorrhoids, Fissures, Fistula, Sacral Cysts (Hair Rotation)
- Surgical Skin Lesions: Treatment of Various Skin Lesions Requiring Surgical Intervention
Kidney Transplant and Organ Extraction
Oncological Surgery Diseases
Cytoreductive Surgery (HIPEC)
Anal Region Diseases